OXS introduces its Thunder Pro Dolby Atmos® 5.1.2 Gaming Sound System

Featuring fine-tuned drivers, ultra-low latency and a peak output of 160W for an immersive audio experience. About OXS OXS is an immersive audio brand created by Rayleigh Labs – an acoustic solution team formed with experts in the sound algorithm, digital sound processing, hardware design, and industrial design …

HONOR Introduces the New HONOR 90 Smart.

Stay connected all day and capture life’s best moments with the HONOR 90 Smart’s outstanding camera capabilities and long-lasting battery. HONOR today announced the launch of the HONOR 90 Smart. Featuring a 108MP Superior Main Camera, a long-lasting 5,330mAh battery, and 200% high volume speakers, the HONOR 90 …

OnePlus Watch 2 – Review

I have embraced the Android smartwatch journey since the very first smartwatch that I owned back when the latest and greatest smartwatches you could get were running the first iteration of Wear OS (Android Wear), which came out in 2014. So for the last 10 years or so …

European travel made easy with QDOS – all the power you’ll need

If you’re travelling to Europe this summer, QDOS has you covered for all your power charging needs. Whether you’re traveling alone, in a couple or with the kids, don’t waste precious packing space with multiple chargers that you could end up leaving or losing. PowerSnap with Stand Price £39.99 Available: QDOS website …

TRIBIT Announce StormBox Flow Bluetooth Portable Speaker

The TRIBIT StormBox Flow Bluetooth Portable Speaker truly elevates the music experience. With TRIBIT’s exclusive XBass® and RunStretch® technology, this speaker boasts an impressive 25W output power and a whopping 30 hours of playtime. Its sleek yet sturdy design makes it an ideal companion for outdoor adventures, whether …

Honor announces its first flip phone is coming

In a statement HONOR’s CEO, George Zhao, shared the news confirming that the brand is in the final stages of these new devices.  “This year we are preparing for the flip phone launch — now that we are internally in the final stage.” Both products are set to …

OnePlus – Watch 2 – Available to pre-order now

The OnePlus Watch 2, poised to hit the market with a wave of anticipation, promises to be a game-changer in the realm of smartwatches at this price point. For those eagerly awaiting its release, here’s an overview of its availability and upcoming pricing. Starting March 4th, the OnePlus …

MWC – Xiaomi 14 Series and More Announced

Xiaomi Unveils the Xiaomi 14 Series: A Leap Forward in Mobile Photography and Performance Hey tech enthusiasts! If you’ve been monitoring our coverage of MWC so far for the next big thing in smartphones, Xiaomi has just dropped some exciting news that’s sure to pique your interest. The …

#MWC24 – Honor Magic6 Pro – Unboxing

So the glitz and glamour of a Live launch event have now finished. We have had some time to give the devices a look over on the stand in all the glory. Now however is the time to get up close and personal with the new Honor Magic6 …

#MWC24 – Honor Magic6 Pro launched

So we are on the ground at the Honor “Discover the Magic” Event and we have just been treated to the keynote from the Honor team and George Zhao. It was full of all the Glitz and Glamour that we have come to expect from big MWC launches. …

#MWC 24 Honor Discover the Magic Event

Hi, we are now onsite here in the fantastic city of Barcelona and I am getting myself ready for the first event of the day which will be to attend the Honor “Discover the Magic” launch. Whilst I will be in the audience and soaking up all the …

We are heading to MWC 2024!!

It has been a long time since I have been able to use the title above for an article but we have arranged for me to attend Mobile World Congress in the beautiful city of Barcelona! I am currently sitting in Stanstead Airport overlooking the runway awaiting to …